ABOUT DR. EVA
Welcome! My name is Dr. Eva Malanowski. As a Transformational Psychologist and Life Coach for relationship trauma and related addictions in Boulder, Colorado, my specialty is in helping growth-oriented, professionals release the patterns that keep them emotionally stuck and unfulfilled.
Through empathy and compassion, I empower you to step into your true divine nature and transform the pain of your trauma into a life of meaning and purpose.
MY IDEAL CLIENT
I’m passionate about supporting individuals who want to THRIVE at the next level – who know they have a greater purpose to fulfill, but are stuck due to shame and guilt from past trauma.
MY TRANSFORMATIONAL PROGRAMS WILL BE A MAGICAL MATCH IF YOU:
- Struggle with various unhealthy coping strategies like social media addiction, self-sabotage through procrastination, anxiety, underachieving because you are fearful of stepping out and letting your light shine, exercise addiction, sex addiction, co-dependent relationships and workaholism, among others.
- Are in recovery from drug and alcohol abuse and want to solidify your sobriety and develop “Emotional Sobriety,” so you are not simply substituting your alcohol or drug use for another “less dangerous” addiction.
- Are an Empath who experienced a difficult childhood.
- Know you have so much more to offer and are committed to tapping into your full potential.
- Want to feel alive without substances.
- Desire to experience a profound sense of meaning and purpose.
- Are open to doing the deep work required to heal traumatic childhood experiences.
ON THE OTHER HAND, MY PROGRAMS AREN’T A FIT FOR EVERYONE. IF YOU…
- Are unwilling to get vulnerable while we explore the depths of your psyche
- Don’t have basic sobriety from drugs and alcohol
- Are suicidal
- Aren’t able to dedicate the time and focus required to experience true transformation
- Don’t have the basic stability and financial resources to be able to give your full attention to the program
…then we probably shouldn’t work together. At least not right now. I encourage you to revisit working together when you’re in a place to receive the greatest benefit.
I’M A TRUE BELIEVER THAT BY DOING THE WORK TO TRANSFORM YOUR TRAUMA AND REALIZE YOUR FULL POTENTIAL, YOU CREATE A RIPPLE EFFECT OF LOVE, KINDNESS AND RESPECT – NOT ONLY FOR YOURSELF, BUT FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS AND THE PLANET AS A WHOLE.
I have been stuck myself and have gone through the process of inner transformation. I see the miracle it has brought to my life and to the lives of my clients and it is my life’s purpose to do this work.
My biggest inspiration comes from witnessing the sheer life force in individuals that propels them to seek growth in even the most difficult circumstances. The sacredness of life is abundant and real. You deserve to feel the joy, peace and fulfillment that comes with a life filled with meaning and purpose. Seeing you achieve this is my greatest aspiration.
MY CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE
- I earned my Masters and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Baylor University
- I completed my post-doctoral fellowship in Psychology from the University of Colorado Health Sciences.
- I devoted nine years to helping individuals with Autism Spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities reach greater independence.
- I became Director of the Aspen, Colorado Counseling Center from 2009-2011, and continued in the rewarding role of a coach and mentor while supervising a staff of 19 psychotherapists.
- I have received federal awards for the innovative program I created at the Federal Bureau of Prisons in Englewood, Colorado for inmates with sexual compulsions, technology addictions and substance abuse issues.
- I became the first trained Amáte Growth Work Facilitator at the Amáte Institute/Aspen, and have now established The Amáte Institute/Boulder to offer this vital healing method to those in the Boulder area as well as offering intensive treatment options for clients from around the world.
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
In addition to loving my work as a psychologist and life coach in Boulder, Colorado, I’m blessed to lead a life where abundance, spirituality and living life to the fullest are the essence of my existence.
I love nature and animals.
Painting, art and traveling light up my soul.
I believe in the healing power of water—you can often find me swimming or sailing.
I’m extremely blessed to live in Colorado and enjoy the bounty of the mountains and skiing!
Crystals and energy healing are a special part of my personal journey.
Above all, I am a mom to my adorable son Leo and wife to my super supportive husband Tommy and cherish spending quality time with my family including my dog Otis.
If you are looking for a psychologist in Boulder, Colorado who can help you overcome your past trauma and create a fulfilling and purposeful life, I would LOVE to support you.
You ARE good enough to have the life you desire!
Together, we can release the pain, shame and guilt that have been keeping you stuck.